Phang Nga Bay is just the beginning of the Phuket Dream Cruise. Koh Hong, Koh Kai Nai, Koh Phing Kan, the Pakbia island group, and Koh Dam Kai are just some of the sights you’ll see on this 8-day Thai adventure. Nature takes over on Koh Phi Phi, Koh Kai Nai, and Koh Lawa, which are some of the most enchanting spots on Earth.
The comfortable cabin offers a luxurious retreat to return to after you spend your days exploring.
Capacity: 14 Passengers
Water tank: 2 x 600 L
Length over all: 18.28 m
Displacement: 19.8 T
Draft: 1.40 m
Engines: 2 x 75 hp
Fuel tank: 1500 L
Beam: 8.40 m
Year of build: 2010
Beds in salón: No
Double beds: 3
Double Berth size: N/A
Simple beds: 2
Triple cabins: 2
Twin Cabin: 1
Phuket Island is located in the southwest of Thailand in the Andaman Sea and is considered to be one of the most beautiful sailing areas in the world. It boasts hundreds of idyllic islands, countless secluded beaches and lush tropical surroundings. The spectacular Phang Nga Bay with its amazing limestone karsts became famous through the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”as well as Maya Bay where the movie “The Beach” was shot, starring Leonardo Di Caprio.
Note: THIS PROGRAM IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE FOR COMFORT AND / OR SECURITY REASONS, DEPENDING ON METEOROLOGICAL CONDITIONS.
● Accommodation in double air-conditioned standard or superior cabin with private bathroom aboard our yacht of last generation
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs, fruit juices, sodas
● Service of the crew : 3 persons (captain, steward/cook, deckhand)
● 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Cash box (mandatory) : 160 Euros per person per cruise payable on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package (optional)