For a vacation with great weather and bursting with the footprints of ancient civilizations, head to the most alluring archipelago in the western Mediterranean, the Balearic Islands, off Spain’s Iberian Peninsula. Kick back and relax on board an all-inclusive luxury yacht and let your attentive crew guide you around Palma de Mallorca, the largest of the islands.
With 300 days of sun each year and more than 300 beaches to discover, you’ll be spoiled for choice with by the cabin cruising. Explore the Cabrera Archipelago Maritime-Terrestrial National Park’s island chain to spot a bounty of marine life, including whales and dolphins. Or, marvel at the renowned Dragon Caves with its underground lake and stalagmites and stalactites.
In the evening retire to your premium double cabin with a private bathroom and dine on meals prepared by your own chef. You’ll be in the best hands with your crew and Captain.
Capacity: 12 Passengers
Beam: 10.0 m / 32.10 ft.
Water tank: 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal.
Engine: 2 x 110 hp
Fuel tank: 2 x 650 L / 2 x 172 US Gal.
Draft: 1.55 m / 5.1 ft.
LOA: 15.84 m / 52 ft.
Year built: 2015
Layout: 1 Deck/ Layout: 6 + 2 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
Cabins: 5 Double beds+1 bunk bed
Skipper Cabin Single: 2 in forward peaks
Skippers Toilet: 2 in forward peaks
Skipper Shower: 2 in forward peaks
Hot water showers
Radio Fusion with USB
Davits for the dinghy
Jack for MP3 – i-pod/phone
Discover The Quiet Beauty Of Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
Mallorca is the largest of the Balearic Islands. It has 550 kilometers of coast, where you will find some of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful coves and beaches. Mallorca’s climate offers more than 300 days of sunshine per year
Note: This itinerary is subject to change depending on meteorological and technical conditions. The above-mentioned navigation times are based on an average speed of 6 knots. Navigation times may vary depending on sea and weather conditions. The ship-owner reserves the right to allocate another type of catamaran offering the same conditions of comfort and service.
● Accommodation in air conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
● Drinks at meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment, sea kayak,
● Extra beverages, soft and alcoholic drinks that are not included in the full board.
● Cash box (mandatory): 150 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival