Mark Twain wrote, “Mauritius was made first, and then heaven, and that heaven was copied after Mauritius.” How much more convincing do you need to visit this exemplary heaven? Mauritius sits within the Mascarene archipelago in the Indian Ocean. But it’s so stunning and there’s so much to see here you won’t even need to go to the other islands.
Mauritius is a favorite for snorkelers and people who love sun, white sand beaches and topaz, crystalline waters and spectacular shoreline cliffs. It’s also for those who love to explore enchanting botanical gardens, rum distilleries, nature reserves and quaint cities in a magnificent island setting. Sound like a match?
On this intimate luxury cruise you’ll experience Rivière Noire, Mon Choisy, and Grand Baie, witnessing the mix of Dutch, French, British and East African influences that make this island uniquely Mauritius. You’ll have the added opportunity to experience the Pamplemousses Gardens, the Sugar Estate Nuseum, and to go dolphin watching. This is truly a cruise you’ll keep coming back to over and over again.
Capacity: 10 Passengers
Beam: 7,70 m
Water tank: 3 x 300 l
Engine: 2 x 40 CV
Fuel tank: 2 x 325 l
LOA: 13,61 m
Year of build: 2008
Double bed: 4
Forepeak Cabin Single: 2
Hot/cold water showers
Electric toilet Pump
120 € per person (Includes transfers. Price valid based on minimum of 4 people)
Day 2: Dolphin watching.
Day 3: Pamplemousses Garden + Sugar Estate museum
● Accommodation in double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 1 set of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Beverages, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 85 Euros per person per cruise payable on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package (optional) : 120 Euros per person (price valid for a participation of at least 4 persons), payable on spot