Thought to have first been visited 4,000 years ago by residents from the Cook Islands, Tahiti is the largest of the French Polynesian islands. It’s comprised of about 118 spectacular islands nearly all with lush, interior lagoons protected by coral atolls.
This 4 days cruise offers you a relaxing and intimate experience with French Polynesia from Raiatea to Raiatea, visiting the famed Bora Bora in between. You’ll be amazed at the marine life as you swim and snorkel these incredible waters or simply lounge on the white-sand beaches. This cruise also offers you plenty optional excursions from pearl farms to archaeological sites to private island Polynesian-style barbecues.
This is a first-class luxury catamaran cruise that will leave you booking your next trip before this one ends.
Capacity: 12 Passengers
Beam: 10.0 m / 32.10 ft.
Water tank: 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal.
Engine: 2 x 110 hp
Fuel tank: 2 x 650 L / 2 x 172 US Gal.
Draft: 1.55 m / 5.1 ft.
LOA: 15.84 m / 52 ft.
Year built: 2015
Layout: 1 Deck/ Layout: 6 + 2 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
Cabins: 5 Double beds+1 bunk bed
Skipper Cabin Single: 2 in forward peaks
Skippers Toilet: 2 in forward peaks
Skipper Shower: 2 in forward peaks
Hot water showers
Radio Fusion with USB
Davits for the dinghy
Jack for MP3 – i-pod/phone
**Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for weather and/or technical reasons
● Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, hostess/cook)
● 1 set of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 90 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package(optional) : 90 Euros per person payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking