Spend a week sailing the seas of luxury, beginning in Cienfuegos. Kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, and beachcombing will be the main theme of your Cuban adventure. You’ll spend your time seeing some of the most beautiful scenes of the Caribbean. You will sail through the crystal clear waters surrounding place like; Cayo Guano, Cayo Rosario, and Punta Del Este. An endless week of fun in Cuba is the exact way you can spend your dream vacation.
Capacity: 12 Passengers
Beam: 10.0 m / 32.10 ft.
Water tank: 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal.
Engine: 2 x 110 hp
Fuel tank: 2 x 650 L / 2 x 172 US Gal.
Draft: 1.55 m / 5.1 ft.
LOA: 15.84 m / 52 ft.
Year built: 2015
Layout: 1 Deck/ Layout: 6 + 2 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
Cabins: 5 Double beds+1 bunk bed
Skipper Cabin Single: 2 in forward peaks
Skippers Toilet: 2 in forward peaks
Skipper Shower: 2 in forward peaks
Hot water showers
Radio Fusion with USB
Davits for the dinghy
Jack for MP3 – i-pod/phone
Note: Itinerary subject to change depending on meteorological / technical conditions.
● Accommodation in double cabin with private bathroom aboard our yacht of last generation
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers aairport – base – airport (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory): 160 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
● Open bar (optional) : 100 Euros per person (excluding wines)