This International Voyage Corsica South cruise starts in Ajaccio then sails around this historical and beautiful French island with stops at Valinco, Senetose, Bonifacio, and then the Lavezzi Islands. After enjoying the Lavezzi Archipelago we swim in the “natural aquarium” at Ile Piana. We’ll head back to Ajaccio for more beach time, nightlife and lounging. This is your adventure luxury cruise in the Corsica sun.
Corsica has a rich and turbulent human history. First thought to be inhabited approximately 5000 years ago, the island eventually land in the hands of the Ancient Greeks, then Roman Empire. The Genoese Kingdom took control of the island around 1500 until it was taken over by their supposed French allies in 1769. Though Corsica is within French jurisdiction, natives Corsicans are devoted to their island’s native culture and history, including their native language, Corsican, which is still taught in schools and which you can hear spoken by natives as you tour the sparsely populated island.
If your vacation desire is a mix of pristine, stunning beaches, sun and one-of-a-kind European culture and architecture, the International Voyage Corsica South catamaran cruise is your match.
Capacity: 20 Passengers
Length over all: 23,99 m
Beam: 12 m
Water tank: 2 x 1000 L
Engines: 2 x 220 hp
Fuel tank: 2 x 1000 L
Draft: 1.50 m
Displacement: 42 T
Outboard Engine: 40 hp
Year of build: 2009
Beds in saloon: No
Double beds: 10
Double Berth size: N/A
Simple beds: No
LCD TV screen/ DVD
Bath towels/ Beach Towels
● Accommodation in air conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
(A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
● Drinks at meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment, sea kayak,
● Extra beverages, soft and alcoholic drinks that are not included in the full board.
● Cash box (mandatory): 150 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival