Bora Bora. The island is bar none for breathtaking turquoise waters, powdery white sand beaches and lush majestic mountains in the backdrop. Once you’ve been here no beach vacation will compare.
The 4-day International Voyage Bora Bora Pearl cruise brings you to all the perfect spots on the island, from Motu Tau Tau to Motu Tapu and Motu Taurere. You’ll be amazed at the incredible reef life in the ocean lagoons and be able to enjoy beachcombing and kayaking one this one-of-a-kind island.
Capacity: 12 Passengers
Beam: 10.0 m / 32.10 ft.
Water tank: 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal.
Engine: 2 x 110 hp
Fuel tank: 2 x 650 L / 2 x 172 US Gal.
Draft: 1.55 m / 5.1 ft.
LOA: 15.84 m / 52 ft.
Year built: 2015
Layout: 1 Deck/ Layout: 6 + 2 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
Cabins: 5 Double beds+1 bunk bed
Skipper Cabin Single: 2 in forward peaks
Skippers Toilet: 2 in forward peaks
Skipper Shower: 2 in forward peaks
Hot water showers
Radio Fusion with USB
Davits for the dinghy
Jack for MP3 – i-pod/phone
● Accommodation in air-conditioned standard or superior double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 1 set of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory): 90 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package (optional) : 30 Euros per person payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking