What says relaxation more than a vacation in the Bahamas with its warm climate and boomerang-shaped Abaco Island chain spanning 130 miles? Hop easily between some of the world’s most beautiful beaches with an all-inclusive by the cabin charter on board a luxury yacht.
Your dedicated crew will guide you among the hundreds of cays, many uninhabited, showing you the best places to explore, bathe, snorkel and dive. From Elbow Cay’s colorful architecture to Great Guana Cay’s seven-mile beach, as well as Treasure Cay’s famous sands and the deep bays at Green Turtle Cay.
The Bahamas is a paradise steeped in history and perfect for by the cabin cruising. You’ll have a premium double cabin with a private bathroom and gastronomic treats laid on by your own chef. Join us for a dream vacation of a lifetime.
Capacity: 12 Passengers
Beam: 10.0 m / 32.10 ft.
Water tank: 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal.
Engine: 2 x 110 hp
Fuel tank: 2 x 650 L / 2 x 172 US Gal.
Draft: 1.55 m / 5.1 ft.
LOA: 15.84 m / 52 ft.
Year built: 2015
Layout: 1 Deck/ Layout: 6 + 2 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
Cabins: 5 Double beds+1 bunk bed
Skipper Cabin Single: 2 in forward peaks
Skippers Toilet: 2 in forward peaks
Skipper Shower: 2 in forward peaks
Hot water showers
Radio Fusion with USB
Davits for the dinghy
Jack for MP3 – i-pod/phone
Upon arrival at the Marsh Harbour Airport, take a short taxi into town on your way to our home base at Harbour View. Marina in Marsh Harbour. Arrive early to explore the Marsh Harbour town. Originally the sponging center of the Bahamas before becoming an agriculture hub, Marsh Harbour is now one of the main settlements in the northern islands. The islands include several restaurants and some of the best night life in the Bahamian chain, as well as great shopping for local arts and gifts. Later on that evening we’ll enjoy dinner on the yacht and discuss the week’s agenda.
Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for technical and/or weather reasons.
● Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juice, sodas
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment, sea kayaks, paddle boards
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Cash box (mandatory, per person): 185$ USD – To be paid in cash on spot upon arrival, in USD