The most frequently asked questions to International Voyages:
This type of charter makes for the ideal sailing vacation. It’s truly suited for everyone, whether you don’t know how to sail, or you simply want to relax and experience life aboard a crewed luxury yacht. Every member of your family will enjoy their personalized experience on board one of our By the Cabin charters.
Rent a cabin with your own private bathroom, just as you can on a cruise ship. Instead of a thousand new acquaintances, you’ll just have a few new friends. Our professional crew manages the sailing, and a chef prepares your meals from fresh local products. On occasion, our crews even catch fresh Tuna or Mahi-Mahi right from the catamaran!
● Accommodation in air conditioned standard or superior double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
● Drinks at meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
● Service of the crew: 3 persons (captain, steward/cook, deckhand)
● 2 sets of linen, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, fishing gear
The rates do not include the following:
● Extra beverages, soft and alcoholic drinks that are not included in the full board.
● Cash box (mandatory)
● Tips and other items of personal nature.
All guests must carry valid passports for customs and immigration in the various ports of call. Visas, if applicable, are the responsibility of the charterer and must be secured in advance when you charter a luxury yacht.
If you have any questions, we can direct you to the proper authorities.
While we hope that your trip is relaxing and worry-free, we remind you that situations may arise before departure or during your trip over which you have no control. Having travel insurance can be a valuable asset.
Canceling more than 90 days before the charter start date results in the loss of 25% of the deposit. Canceling between 89 to 60 days before the charter start date results in the loss of 50% of the charter fee (without options). Canceling 59 days and less before the charter start date results in the loss of 100% of the charter fee (without options).
It is customary to give 10-20% of the charter fee, depending on the level of service, to the captain to distribute among the crew. Crew work extremely hard to make a success of a charter and tipping is an appropriate way to show appreciation.
If we have not addressed any of your questions, please contact us and we will be happy to help you further.